Suit filled against Govt. by certain members of the technical staff of the Forest Research Institute, Dehra Dun, alleging that their increments were wrongly withheld for a number of years and claiming arrears of pay on that account. Question whether there is anything in the Govt. Servants Conduct Rules requiring a Govt. servant to obtain permission of Govt.

Type Of Document Digitize on Demand
Department Home
Branch Establishment
From Year / Date
To Year / Date
Date Uploaded (YYYY-MM-DD) 2017-09-08
Organization National Archives of India
Identifier PR_000001004846
File No. Progs., Nos. 264, 1943 (A)

The National Archives of India is on a mission to digitize and make available online each and every record in its repositories. This is an ongoing effort and some records will be made available before the others.

Hereby you can give us your request for a particular record and we shall digitize and make it available on priority, at a fee, subject to its availability in legitimate conditions.

Other Similar Items