1. Minimum 1 to Maximum 30 records can be requested under one ROD Request Number.
2. National Archives of India will provide a quotation against each ROD Request of the user. The charges are based on the number of physical pages and the page size in each record.
3. The user can either accept or decline the quotation against the specific ROD Request Number.
4. The user cannot place order for selective records under a single ROD Request. The User will have to cancel the first ROD Request with multiple records and generate a new ROD Request with only the desired records. A fresh quotation will be provided against this new ROD Request, which can be accepted by the user and the user can complete the payment transaction.
5. Once the user accepts the quotation and completes the payment transaction, no claim for order cancellation or refund will be entertained.
6. In case the number of pages is higher in the digitized record, than the number of pages quoted for in the ROD Quotation provided initially, a link will be sent to the user to make the additional payment for the extra pages.
7. The NAI makes every effort to provide accurate quotation however in some cases this might differ and is known only after the Digitization process is complete.
8. No claim for Order Cancellation or Refund will be entertained at this stage.
9. In case the number of pages is lower in the digitized record, than the number of pages quoted for in the ROD Quotation provided initially, the user will be provided with a coupon code with this differential amount credit. The user can use this code from the same login id and avail the credit of the excess payment made in the next order.